Thursday, February 8, 2018

3 Christian Love Stories and a Linky


I have 3 more love stories this weekend to share with you and hopefully put you in the mood for Valentine's Day. I'm a sucker for love stories, so I don't need a special day to give me reason to read one.


See Me, Cover Me: Full Heart Ranch Series #4 by [Gee, Barbara]

My Review:

See Me, Cover Me is a feel-good Christian suspense novel. It has plenty of touchy-feely moments and some action to keep it interesting. It's also inspirational and teaches about veterans with disabilities. This might be a slow book for some, but I enjoyed it. The title is a bit misleading, though. I would have thought that with the words, "See Me, Cover Me" the girl would need protecting, but she doesn't. She does, however, fall in love with an undercover FBI agent. The best part is that you don't have to read the other books in the series, even though they are intertwined, as each book has its own complete story.



Finding Peace (Love's Compass Book 1) by [Snitker, Melanie D.]

My Review:

Finding Peace is a cozy mystery about a struggling photographer who is a victim of a crime and a police officer who takes the case. One of my favorite parts in the story was how Laurie, the photographer, instinctively knew how to sensitively take photos of children with autism. Another favorite part was the solving of the intriguing crimes.



Matchmaker: An Inspirational Christian Romance (Santa Clarita Love Stories Book 2) by [Kelly, Evangeline]

My Review:

Matchmaker is a sweet love story about a quirky female unlucky in love and the very handsome guy who notices her and can't get her off his mind. The message in the story is to be happy being yourself and not to judge others who are different.


Disclosure: I got all three digital books for free, two from Amazon when they were on promotion. These are my honest reviews.


*********************

My Recent Book Reviews:

Calculated Risk: A Mercenary Warfare Adventure by [DiPietro, Zen]





*********************

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #255!

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena